Ascension Ministry Service Center
This will be our third year celebrating CX Day. Just like last year we have turned this into a week long celebration to honor our customers and our employees that serve them everyday.
We will kick the week off with a parade to celebrate. Everyone is encouraged to wear their favorite super hero gear because we are all heroes.
We will have an employee appreciation lunch and later in the week a happy hour event complete with appetizers and creative mocktails, named after customers and our lines of business.
Other small events will include popcorn and cotton candy being available and candy stations throughout the office.
This has a been a great way for us increase awareness of how important CX is and to acknowledge that our employees make great experiences happen every day!
CX Day is the perfect time to renew your commitment to advancing your personal and collective capabilities.
Build your capabilities through ClearAction’s templates, study reports, assessments, coaching, handbooks and courses on customer focused communication, customer experience management and marketing operations. ClearAction Value Exchange is a novel way for all types of customer-management roles to increase their influence in tackling silos – the next frontier of customer experience
excellence. See links at https://clearaction.com/go/cxday2018/
Warm-up for CX Day!
- Week of 9/9: 25% off anything at ClearAction.com/store (code: 25cxday2018)
- Week of 9/16: 20% off anything in ClearAction.com/store (code: 20cxday2018)
- Week of 9/23: 15% off anything in ClearAction.com/store (code: 15cxday2018)
- September 20: talk show with James Dodkins on Employee Experience + Customer Experience: The Essential MashUp!
October 2nd is CX Day!
- Free template at ClearAction.com/store (code: cxday2018)
- We’ll be learning from all the online CXday.org events — see you there?
Keep the CX Day spirit!
- All October: comment on an article at CustomerThink.com/author/clearaction or ClearAction.com/blog for a one-month pass to ClearAction Value Exchange
- October 10-11: for anyone wanting to learn the 6 CX management competencies, our Customer Experience Excellence course in
Silicon Valley also serves as CCXP exam prep
- October 23: webinar with Lynn Hunsaker on Debunking Customer Experience Myths
We love CX Day and all our friends in customer experience management. Thanks for joining us in expressing our appreciation and vision for the future of CX!
For Confirmit, there were a few hyperlinked items. Here is the text with the links where they need to be.
- We are joining in by launching a <new microsite> which showcases some of our content. And it has a theme…I’m too CX-EE for my shirt….
- This is a fun – and decidedly tongue-in-cheek way to bring together Customer Experience (CX) and Employee Engagement (EE) topics. <The site> includes:
- A themed article with plenty of CX-EE themed puns to hopefully engage our audiences while providing some great thought leadership around building a successful CX team
- Some of our latest and greatest CX material including videos and case studies
- Updated lyrics to the original “I’m too sexy for my shirt” song to give them a more CX-EE spin…
- We has special buttons and t-shirts made to support the theme and shared these with our employees, customers and other CX pros at events around the globe.
- Shared the following message with our employees:
- Remember, CX Day is not just for the CX teams, it’s a chance to get in touch with our customers and make them feel valued. Think of CX Day not as a day, but as a mindset. This means it’s not just for the CX teams, it’s important for our market research clients as well
Global celebration of our commitment to our customers and to our team members, who are the heart and soul of our customers experience. We will have celebrations spanning 20 countries and 6 continents, anchored by a global live stream from Round Rock Texas on October 2nd, including a kick off our Chief Customer Officer Karen Quintos.
At Genesys we’re passionate about delivering exceptional customer experience. So we celebrate our teams and our customers on CX Day. But why stop there? When you’re like us, you live the CX life—24/7/365. CX Day, CX Week, CX Life.
We have created a special place on our website where we offer educational material on helping our customers and our team members take their CX knowledge to the next level. In addition, teams from across our organization are working to make CX Day truly a way of life at Genesys (from our digital marketing teams to our creative concepts and education teams)
Our special features include:
- Webinar with CX pioneer and practitioner, Jeanne Bliss with our Genesys Chief Customer Officer, David Sudbey
- CX Heroes: an opportunity for you recognize the people who make your experiences exceptional and connect the important moments in your life.
We kick things off during the week of September 24 with customer appreciation visits in our APAC and EMEA regions – a party takeover to recognize the unsung heroes in the frontlines at our customer sites who connect moments daily for their customers. During the week of October 1 and on CX Day, we will visit customers in our North America region.
We don’t stop there, our Genesys Knowledge Network (the access hub for all self-help) and our Genesys Community is dedicating the entire month of October to CX- from peer-to-peer idea sharing to focused discussion topics, we’re engaging with the world to advancing customer experience practices.
Here’s a line up of scheduled events:
Sept. 24 – 27: Customer Appreciation events in Australia, Germany, and United Kingdom
October 2: Customer Appreciation event in Indianapolis, IN
Week of October 22: Customer Appreciation event in Raleigh, NC
Week of October 1: Internal Celebrations:
- Tokyo, Japan
- Indianapolis, IN
- Frimley, United Kingdom
- Solihull, United Kingdom
- Belfast, Ireland
- Chennai, India
- Markham, Ontario, Canada
- St. Petersburg, Russia
- Various Latin America office sites
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), our theme for this year’s CX Day celebration is “Customer first | Customer last”.
Our objective is to spread the message that every employee (whether directly interacting with a customer or servicing those who service
our customers) impacts Customer Experience.
Celebrations will include :
- CX day coffee talks hosted by senior leaders @ 40 sites across the globe
- Recognizing employees who have delivered exceptional customer experiences and sharing their story with the rest of the company
- Inviting Customers / Partners to join our celebrations wherever possible to give all employees an opportunity to listen to the Voice of the Customer / Partner first hand
- Video messages and CX Day challenges from senior leadership
- Global fun photo contest on the CX Day theme
- Other fun activities (both onsite and virtual) ranging from CX themed escape rooms to Kahoot style quizzes
We will be having several celebrations this day.
We’ll start the day with a big CX cake offered by our CEO to the CX team. Some, including myself, will be attending the CXPA event in Amsterdam and we’ll have our ‘future of CX’ session with the team. Photo’s will be shared on our LinkedIn account.
While it’s true: CX Day is every day for us at Medallia, we took the opportunity to have a little fun with one of our customers to honor the occasion – we’ll post a video so you can see our surprise for JOANN.
All around the world, too, we’re hosting happy hours with our customers and toasting to great CX achievements and an exciting future together.
At Microsoft in Redmond, we are having a breakfast offered to the Redmond based employees where we will have four ‘TED talk style’ 30 min individual presentations from CX leaders across the company to showcase the great work Microsoft employees are doing to improve our customer’s experience and to connect CX practitioners across the company.
The presentations would be followed by panel discussion with a group of Microsoft MVPs. MVPs are technology experts who passionately share their knowledge with the community. They are always on the “bleeding edge” and have an unstoppable urge to get their hands on new, exciting technologies. MVPs participating in this panel will share with us insights about our customers biggest CX challenges, how we compare to the competition, and our biggest experience opportunities.
Additionally and with the intention to make it even more actionable, we will offer to employees to participate in the Office Collaboration
User Journey simulation to provide feedback on the experience to the Microsoft Office team to be able to improve our product.
Additionally, we delivered an Event- in a box to the CX Field employees to create their own CX Day celebration. We provided 2 different levels of engagement depending on their resources, availability, etc.
- Invest in yourself professionally; Attend a CXPA webinar . Attend a local CXPA event.
- Communications; Use provided Email templates and send to area employees about CX day celebration. Run the Microsoft executive video locally through digital signage, this video show Microsoft Executives sharing what it means to them to be customer obsessed, it is very inspirational.
- Offer a training or workshop in your sub:
- Have a CX workshop or CX speaker like a Customer & Partner Obsessed Champion Award Winner!
- Run a CX Week with different topics and speakers.
CX Day is an opportunity for Sage colleagues to recognize the great customer experience contributions by fellow colleagues and local teams. It’s a day for us to share our customer success stories and the customer experience improvements we’ve made in FY18. CX Day is an opportunity for us to share Sage’s customer-centric culture with other Customer Experience professionals and customer centric organizations around the World!
As a global CX team we have the unique opportunity to share insightful CX content & activities almost every HOUR, during the entire 26 (business) hour cycle that CX Day will be celebrated!
Regional CX leads will be hosting localized CX Day activities, using the central CX Day planning committee’s 2018 Sage CX Day Playbook. Activities include but are not limited to, ‘Wall of Fame’ colleague recognition posters and other CX related information in common areas of local offices, CX hosted snacks & treats throughout the day in these locations to increase participation and awareness. Global contests and prizes that involve colleagues answering questions about basic Customer Experience concepts and practices at Sage.
SAP – and SAP Concur – are planning a day filled with knowledge sharing and fun! Employees located in our Walldorf/ROT offices will be greeted with a CX Wall, showcasing customer feedback and comments collected from various customer listening posts. Employees will also be able to attend online sessions utilizing content from CXPA as well as from internal teams. CX leaders from across the business are creating a video discussing what CX means to them!
SAP Concur continues its tradition of celebrating through its open house format, where employees can come together to learn more about various aspects of the CX practice and ask questions. Digital signage will highlight key customer comments, ongoing customer focused initiatives, and pertinent statistics. #CXDay2018 will rock at SAP and SAP Concur!
Educational sessions and contest will include best practices such as Value Nurturing, Intelligent Swarming, Using Industry Knowledge to Personalize Interactions and Concierge Mindset.
During the day, Customer Advisors will greet customers with a message about our commitment to Customer Experience. We will have an aggressive social media messaging campaign to share our CX commitment with our customers.
Some of the outstanding YTD CX department productivity metrics that we will be celebrating include:
- Tech Support Team: SLA 97.1%
- Tech Support Team: ASA 0:10 Seconds.
- Strategic Accounts Team: 98% Retention.
- Customer Performance Teams: Over 25,000 Customer Touches.
- Professional Services: Over 260 Customer Projects Completed.
We will host the 2nd annual CX Day in Dubai to bring customers and employees together. We aim at bringing people of diverse backgrounds to share ideas on Customer Experience and innovation in a cross industry context and learn from one another. There will be Panel discussion and speakers discussing various topics surrounding CX followed by a networking session with all the attendees.
Bank of America
Daily communication and celebration throughout NCSW and on CX day to increase the excitement we have about our clients our employees who help our clients every day of the year.
As a leader in the customer experience research industry, BARE International looks forward to celebrating CX Day every year! Founded over 30 years ago, we’ve proudly provided insights to businesses and opportunities to mystery evaluators all around the world. Therefore, it only makes sense to celebrate CX Day globally as well!
BARE is running an international contest where we are encouraging everyone share what CX means to them using the hashtag #CXMeans! One lucky winner will win $100, and 7 additional winners will be selected from around the world. More details can be found here: bit.ly/CXMeans
We are also excited to share a video that highlights “what CX means” from various perspectives. We will share the video across BARE International social media pages, and send to our network of valued client partners and evaluators.
Locally, each of our 12 international offices will have events and internal initiatives in appreciation of our BARE employees’ continued efforts in the customer experience industry!
- Article posted to intranet announcing CX day and reinforcing our key messages about why and how we focus on CX.
- Recognize specific employees for demonstrating the desired behaviors.
Once again this year, BRP will be celebrating CX day by recognizing our Global Customer Services team. All around the world, festivities will be organized:
- Office decorations, costumes, celebration cake and annual team picture;
- A thank you video from management for the team;
- Employee testimonials about CX.
Builders Mutual Insurance Company
On CX Day, Builders Mutual Insurance will be educating our employees on the importance of customer journey mapping. Some employees have been through these exercises, while many are unaware of the benefits of this tool. We will send out an educational message to all employees at the beginning of the day.
That afternoon, CX representatives (dressed as trail guides) will visit employees throughout the building to provide a healthy snack and present everyone with a “Customer Compass” sticker that will keep everyone pointed in the right direction for our customer.
Blue Cross Blue Shield MN
At Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota we are celebrating specific efforts around how we are creating great experiences. We are holding a symposium featuring over 14 different experiential stations associates can explore.
- Preview new experiences that are being created
- Hear ways we get feedback from our consumers
- Explore a Blue Cross MN Retail Center in virtual reality
- See how The Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota Foundation is impacting the community through creating great experiences for grantees
- Experience firsthand what it feels like to navigate a website as a person with disabilities
- Learn about our company’s CX legacy through an interactive quiz and artifacts pulled from the Minnesota State Archives
- Listen to real consumer calls to our call centers, and learn what the call centers are doing to improve their experience
- And much more!
Citadel Federal Credit Union
We are doing a CX Kickoff Celebration, launching our initiative. My role is brand new to our organization so I’ll be running a facilitation over our lunch time to help our employees dig into what our “Citadel Class Service” means in their day to day jobs. We will be giving away Philly soft pretzels and candy in exchange for participating in the brainstorming.
We are hosting a two hour celebration of fun, prizes, presentations, and education. We will have several customer service concepts that are taught in our on boarding course designed into “stations” that team members can go around and participate in. We will also have some words from our senior leadership team, a mystery presentation (skit) designed to WOW our team members, and some refreshments. This is our first time participating, but we anticipate it being very fun!
DHG plans to celebrate client experience during the entire week of October 1st. We’ll kick off the week recognizing the internal and external client facing employees with the most service RAVEs in 2018 to date.
Each day employees will be provided with a suggestion for how they can participate.
- Monday: Recognize a co-worker for their service
- Tuesday: Reach out and thank a client for their relationship
- Wednesday: Write a positive review or personal note to someone that provided you great service
- Thursday: Share a client experience story
- Friday: Write down a commitment related to improving your own service delivery
We’ll wrap up the week with gatherings in each of the offices across our footprint. Offices will organize to broadcast a livestream panel discussion highlighting a few of DHG’s practice areas and how they have embraced CX.
CX Day always come hot on the heels of our company’s largest annual conference, at which we help 600-700 of our utility customers put THEIR customers at the center of their business — so the timing couldn’t be better. We’ll be doing three primary things to celebrate:
- We’ll publish a blog, highlighting our own customers’ most impressive customer experience and employee experience achievements of the past year.
- Our CEO will send a note to everyone who attended the aforementioned conference to express his appreciation for them.
- We will have an internal celebration to thank all of our employees for everything they do to create an exceptional customer experience.
These plans are, of course, subject to change, but that’s where things stand, as of right now. 🙂
This year marked the first celebration of CX Day at Hydro-Québec, with a week of activities on the theme of Customer-focused culture: our priority! The aim was to raise awareness and share and recognize how we support our internal and external customers!
Number of activities, including:
- Give a human face to the customer experience and maximize internal communications focused on customer culture
- Information stands across our offices in Québec
- Shared three short videos on our employees’ successes, customer testimonials and the history of customer service at Hydro-Québec to all our 20 000 employees
- Four conferences on the customer experience – more than 800 participants
- Distribution of certificates of recognition and the acknowledgement of many of our colleagues’ achievements
- Displayed a roulette game to get to know our internal customers a little better
- Promotional items offered to employees
- And more!
This week was the opportunity to learn and, more importantly, discuss the customer experience with our coworkers. Thanks to all of you who took part. We are already looking forward to the second edition!
All activities for the day are centered around our new internal CX campaign: Make This Moment Count. We are announcing our CX initiative as well as CX training (5 online modules and 5 instructor led modules) and CX Certification. Our parent company’s CEO is visiting and conducting Ask the CEO sessions for our employees. We are giving all employees a T shirt to wear on 10/2 with the new slogan. We have banners and banner stands with Make This Moment Count – Do the Right Thing, Go the Extra Mile and Respect Others. We have table tents for the break room with CX quotes, posters around the building, informational packets for all employees with CX tips. We will have a food truck on site as well as games for prizes and a photo booth designed as an instagram post with CX hashtags. We are sending our customers gourmet cookies with an appreciation note. We have created a CX Award for the best CX improvement idea, computer backgrounds with our campaign slogan, an internal WOW program for employees to nominate people for great CX practices, executive praise campaign for employees and developing an infographic of how each department touches the customers and each department will have a CX contest for a nice prize on 10/2.
We are very excited to be celebrating the CX Day at our office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
There will be many interesting activities for the HUEDers, our clients and anyone in Saudi Arabia who is interested to know about CX.
On the CX day, when all 500 employees in 4 different locations will arrive to work, they will find a doll with a real customer image at every office entrance and in every working space. So that always during work – the customer will be in front of their eyes. Each doll will also have a box with colored notes, and employees will be asked to tell us about the extraordinary customer experiences they have given their customers. We will collect the notes and create a huge framed picture that hangs in the entrance to the headquarters. In addition, in each conference room we will have one seat as the customer’s seat, and each meeting in each of the conference rooms will have one employee asked to sit in this chair and participate the meeting from the customer’s eyes.
Institute of Strategic Nigeria
The Institute is planning one day Seminar with theme: ” Optimizing Service Delivery Through E-Customer Service”. It will also feature Awards, Induction and Investiture of Fellows.
For Global CX Day 2018, we are planning both global and local employee events. Our global staff will access online events, including a streaming customer panel discussion, employee discussion boards, CX selfies, and other opportunities. At primary local sites, we will also have customer immersion areas where employees can listen to customer calls and panels, access our NPS dashboard, take CX selfies, and read a scrolling feed of customer feedback and testimonials. We’ll have caped CX Champions generating excitement and leading employees through the activities. Employees will receive CX cupcakes and CX-branded earbuds – they’ll be asked, “are you listening to our customers?” We’ll continue the celebration throughout the month of October with Customer Support Week celebrations, customer panels, and other events.
Milrose Consultants, Inc.
On October 2, 2018, Milrose Consultants, Inc. will celebrate its 1st Annual CX Day, a global celebration of our customer-centric culture and recognition of colleagues who create exceptional experiences for our clients every day. Our headquarters in New York, NY along with our regional offices in New Jersey, Long Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Washington, D.C. will be participating in the following activities:
We will kick off CX Day with companywide “Client Experience” themed bingo game, it is a fun activity that will help us reflect on what a positive client experience means to us and how we can continue to enhance our partnerships with our valued clients.
We will also (some during CX Week):
- Issue a thank you ecard to our clients
- Issue personalized thank you cards
- Offer a free eBook (Zoning Regulation) to all our contacts
- Post a newsletter article/blog about CX Day
- Run a social media campaign based on our positive client feedback / client testimonials
- Post on our internal systems about CX Day and highlight employees recognized this year for exceptional customer service
- Play company Jenga – the blocks will be labeled with key customer service terms
- Issue an employee engagement survey
- Issue customer satisfaction surveys
- The management team will issue “Customer (Client) Hero” badges through our internal software systems
PJ Lhuillier Inc.
The activities during the CX Day came on the heels of the company’s Quality Month celebration last February, which was themed “ROBO-Q: Re-inventing, Re-imagining and Revolutionizing Quality”. Fun and technology-based games and activities for clients and employees were conducted, such as the QR Awesome and Quality Quest (QR Code scanning games). Employees in the head office transformed their workplace into Smart Offices as part of the “Decorate Your Office” Challenge.
As a tradition every Valentine’s Day, the Company’s clients were given chocolates in its branches. It was an action-packed day too as Ironman, Baymax, Bumble Bee and Optimus Prime greeted the employees in the morning. All employees were also in their best futuristic and robotics costumes to celebrate the I, Robot Day. Other highlights of the celebration include company-wide competitions such as the “ISIP Competition” and “Best Practice and Benchmarking Fair”, which focused on process improvements and technological initiatives, respectively. The month-long celebration culminated with the “ROBO-Moves”, a robotic dance battle.
Posmo CX Consulting & Research
In Posmo CX Consulting & Research we are celebrating our 3rd year sharing the CX in Chile and South America.
This time we’ll talk with professionals from Chile, Argentina, Peru and Spain to analyze the current state of CX in the Latinamerica.
More info about the web-talks: http://posmo.cl/cxday2018
We will be creating a Customer Room in celebration of the day, and expect hundreds of employees to come through the space and learn the stories of our customers’ lives. We will be launching a Customer Room in our Aix en Provence, France and Exton, Pennsylvania offices as well, just in time for Oct 2. In addition, we are using this event to launch our CX Employee Recognition Program, and we are sponsoring a Happy Hour event at HQ to honor these terrific employees!
NCR – Telecom and Technology Division
Date: October 2nd
Time: 4 hour Event
Location: Virtual, Global
- Leadership CX Panel
- Regional Celebrations (across the global)
- Customer Success Stories (recording)
- CX Consultant (guest speaker)
- CX Program
We are going to celebrate with customers. We will show up at their offices and deliver “random acts of CX.”
Schindler Elevator Corporation
At Schindler we are celebrating our first National Customer Experience (CX) Day. But we are not new to CX, having started our CX journey in 2012, it has been evolving ever since. We have team building and communications campaigns in place to honor both the “voice of our employees” and the “voice of our customers.” We understand the importance of CX and this day is a great reminder to acknowledge that our employees make great experiences happen every day.
Sharjah Electricty & Water Authority
Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (SEWA) to celebrate Customer Service Week 2018.
Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (SEWA) is all set to celebrate its FIRST ever SEWA Customer Service Week from 01st to 04th October 2018 in line with the National Customer Service Week on the theme “Exceeding Expectations! Every Customer, Every Time! SEWA will be the first ever utility company in the Gulf region to be celebrating Customer Service Week which will provide a unique opportunity for service and support to our customers. The event serves dual purpose- boost up customer experience and motivate our employees.
Dr. Rashid Alleem, Chairman of SEWA said, “It has been a great year so far, we have had a lot of achievements, and the goal is always to build growth, be competitive, and establish an outstanding workplace. We believe growth, prosperity and success rests heavily upon exceeding customer experience”.
All the touch points and CUSTOMER HAPPINESS CENTERS will give away free gifts contains utility items like coffee mugs, Wet wipes/tissues and Pocket Diaries to its customers during the week and to celebrate CSW further there will be an EVENING AWARDS night to appreciate and recognize the customer service professionals.
With this SEWA has also launched a CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE UNIT (CX UNIT) along with 24/7 Customer Communication channels email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. The one and only motive of CX Unit is Customer- Centricity. Our major concentration is on real time journey with the customers and creating valid philosophy for resolving their pain points by “Seeing through customer’s eyes”. Customer expectation and behaviors have changed vividly over the past decade. Organizations are expected to meet customers’ needs and expectations at every interaction, in return for customer loyalty. The ability to deliver this depends on the extent to which “customer- centricity” is entrenched within every single person in our organization.
Who are we?
Software Advice helps small businesses navigate the software selection process. Small businesses may not have an IT department, so software buyers can talk to an advisor who will help them shortlist the best products to meet their needs. Our website also has more than 500,000 reviews, so buyers can see what peers in their industry have to say about particular products.
Why are we celebrating CX Day at Software Advice?
Software Advice is celebrating employees who go above and beyond to personalize and enhance the customer experience. This opportunity allows employees to better understand the elements that go into creating and maintaining a great customer experience.
What are we doing on Tuesday, October 2nd?
- CX Guest Speaker Presentation: CX Research Director at Gartner, Augie Ray, will be joining us at 11am CST for a presentation, “Disruption, Innovation, and the Customer Experience Pyramid: Build Experiences That Matter More,” followed by Q&A.
- Internal Awards Ceremony: Software Advice CX Champions 2018: Ceremonial recognition for employees of Software Advice. These employees are nominated by their peers based on the following criteria: Customer First Mentality, CX Innovation, and Going Above and Beyond for Customer Satisfaction.
- Lunch and Learn Programming: These sessions will be facilitated by our CX Program Manager and will showcase the past, present, and future of CX at Software Advice.