Celebrating CX Day within your organization is a great way to:
- Create awareness of:
- What customer experience is and what it means in the organization
- Each employee’s role in creating a great customer experience
- What CX initiatives are underway in your company
- Celebrate customer experience successes
- Thank people for their ongoing work to deliver great customer experiences
Company Celebration Ideas:
CX Day is the perfect chance to celebrate excellent customer experience. But where do you start? Browse our ideas below by category in order to create a memorable CX Day at your organization.
Not sure where to begin?
Keep things small for your first (or second, or third) year. A sweet treat, a meet-and-greet, a bit of signage, and links to the online CX Day content from CXPA is more than enough to get the word out and showcase how much you love your customers.
Getting the Word Out about CX Day
- Reach out to your Marketing/PR departments for assistance.
- They can help you track down approved logos and design internal assets highlighting your love for the customer. They may also have existing relationships with vendors and other partners whose sole job is to create trinkets and swag for these kinds of events.
- Get a room!
- Make sure you have a place to meet. You can also have a virtual meeting space if your team is remote.