Concurians around the world will join in celebrating our customers by learning more about CX and how various teams use the insights we gather to take action on customer desires.
Bellevue Concurians will have an opportunity to share treats and customer stories through an open house. Digital signage within the organization will highlight customer stories, key quotes, statistics, and other information designed to spur interest in learning more. Representatives from the department will be available to chat with others looking to find out more. Of course, we’ll have stickers to commemorate the event!
We’re learning, we’re networking, we’re celebrating!
At Confirmit we are celebrating CX Day with a 5 week campaign called “Countdown to CX Day”. Each Tuesday we highlight one of our customers’ successes in CX by sharing their story via email, social media and with a blog post on Confirmit.com. The campaign launched on September 5th with a focus on RS Components, who’s VoC program is covering 29 markets, 17 languages, 9 activities, and a combination of 7 channels.
In week 2, we highlighted Seimens. The company’s NPS has increased from the low 30s to over 50 since implementation and response rates range between 15 and 30%, something that few surveys (even great ones) achieve in the long term.
We will continue to celebrate our most successful customers over the next few weeks and look forward to participating in the LNE’s around the globe on October 3rd!
Everyday Superheroes: Helping Our Colleagues, Our Customers, Our Community Take Flight is our theme. We are planning a week long event with a couple of days focused on our colleagues involving fun superhero-themed activities and food; a couple days focused on our customers and thanking them for their business; and a day focused on our community partners – inviting them in to talk to colleagues about their programs, how NAB is currently helping and other ways that our colleagues can get involved and help.
The CX Day will focus on:
- Education of how to drive customer focused thinking
- Promotion of customer experience behaviors already happening in the enterprise
CX Day will be comprised of:
- Videos of Provider Stories, Account Manager Stories, Usability studies, and a survey verbatim videos
- Infographic on survey data
- ‘Smile Campaign’ involving a photo booth, speech bubbles saying, ‘I’m customer obsessed’
We strongly believe in our company in the correlation between employee and customer experience. This is how we at Qentinel will show to our customers and colleagues how we appreciate them on CX Day:
- We will bake cinnamon rolls, very traditional Finnish pastry, with a group of colleagues and will deliver them freshly baked to our
customers on Tuesday Oct 3rd. We will decorate the pastry with little hearts and messages and will take a nice photo with customer
when delivered and share the moment also in social media #CX Day. #korvapuustipaiva (=cinnamon roll day).
- Show your appreciation to your colleagues: As we’re usually quite modest and a bit timid in Finland, we will take extra care to give
positive feedback and show our colleagues that we appreciate them and explain why (for example writing notes to each other). Every
Qentinelian will receive a note of appreciation and we will collect the notes into a Wall of Appreciation for everyone to see.
Qentinel is quality leadership and assurance company of Finnish origin. Qentinel helps customers to focus the efforts on the essential, cut lead-times, improve productivity and customer experience.
We wish everyone globally engaging and memorable CX Day!
Microsoft is hosting the Customer Advocate Kudos “Pay it Forward Chain Challenge”, where Microsoft employees and company leaders praise each other for Customer Advocacy behaviors through an internal kudos app. When employees select the Customer Advocate kudos category, they submit a comment recognizing the great work that a colleague is doing towards improving customer experience. Their managers will also receive a copy of such comments. The challenge is to pay it forward, when someone receives a kudos, they should also send a kudos to a different person with the objective of a) educating employees on what it means to be a Customer Advocate, b) promoting customer obsessed behavior and c) bring awareness to the recently launched internal app. To encourage participation, the employee that sends most kudos and the employee that receives most kudos, will win a prize. We will also encourage the CPE Community to participate in local CXPA events, join CXPA online training, etc. to motivate them on investing time in their personal development.
- Why are we celebrating CX Day at JetBlue?
- It is a way for JetBlue to celebrate its Crewmembers who go above and beyond to personalize and enhance the Customer experience. In addition, it is an opportunity to be a thought leader and collaborator by bringing together top brands and sharing best practices and challenges
- What are we doing on Tuesday, October 3rd
- Panel Discussion
- To be held in Long Island City Support Center with the support of our CX Leaders
- Join CX Leaders from outside JetBlue as they share how they personalize and enhance their Customer experience
- Networking Event
- An opportunity for CX team and leaders, CX panelists, and JetBlue Crewmembers to meet, learn, and discuss how they view CX.
- CX Day Crewmember Experience
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience for a few JetBlue Crewmembers who go above and beyond to personalize and enhance the Customer experience. Sourced from Blue Hero/Magic Moments and LIFT data.
- Invite Crewmembers to New York for a day to remember:
- Airbnb In NYC
- Lunch with Joanna and/or other CX Leader
- Attend CX Day Panel
- Dinner at Saxon and Parole
- Personalized, fun experience in the city
- Panel Discussion
DST Health Solutions
At DST, Customer Experience Day has become a popular and important feature in a robust Customer Service Week agenda filled with recognition, appreciation and education! In a nutshell, objectives for CX Day are to connect associates to customer experience principals and to deliver the voice of the customer to them. Here is some of what we have planned:
Back by popular demand, we will be hosting a webinar with a client to discuss Customer Experience in their organization and sending thank you notes to all of our customers from our President and CEO, Teri Mullaney.
Then, for our employees, there is a training class on listening, which is a key element in delivering excellent customer experiences. New this year, we are adding call center role playing and an “Operations Tour.” Those who take the tour will gain new insights into our processes and how customers experience them.
Other activities include displaying short videos throughout the week of associates sharing what our mission, values and culture mean to them and associates nominated by their peers will receive Service Excellence Awards. Additionally, thank you notes will be given to customer facing associates for their great work. We look forward to a great event.
City of Centennial
The City of Centennial plans to celebrate CX Day with a week of internal service recognition. This is a repeat of last years’ activity, because it was so well received by our staff. Our entire focus this week is to shine a light on exceptional internal service. Here are details of our plans for the week: Wall of Praise – Each employee will be provided a blank “Wall of Praise” sheet to hang at their desks. People will be encourage to comment and share kudos for co-workers. Staff Shout Out – Blank cards will be available for people to use for writing a “Shout Out” to a Staff member and attach it to their Wall of Praise. Posters – These will be posted in break rooms and other secure access spaces to promote the “Wall of Praise” campaign and encourage people to help make someone’s day. Snacks – Treats will be provided on one or two days as a way for the City and its largest partner, CH2, to say “Thank you” to everyone. Centennial is devoted to honoring terrific internal service provided daily by staff!
We are starting to build CXPA network in Peru and in this first month that coincides with the arrival of CX Day we are planning to start small by visiting our customers to introduce CXPA and tell them about the impact of holding CX Day in their organizations. We are planning with some organizations to make a workshop on awareness of the fundamentals of CX and the importance and impact of customer-focused cultures. We will be carrying some gifts and surprises an celebrate during all October.
Estamos comenzando a construir la red de CXPA en Perú y coincide con el CXDay.
Nuestro plan es comenzar en pequeño visitando a nuestros clientes y amigos para dar a conocer a la CXPA, hablar de la importancia que tiene el enfoque en Experiencia Cliente y mostrar como se celebra CXDay en el mundo.
Tenemos planeado hacer una serie de talleres In Company para dar a conocer los fundamentos de CX durante todo el mes de Octubre. Estamos trabajando en el cronograma coordinando las fechas.
Columbus Metropolitan Library (CML)
- We are a library in the customer business.
- We asked our staff to take photos of who uses the library and how to tell our story.
- This is their story they want to share with you.
- We also asked our community – including the audience tonight – to select the most representative photo, and it will be revealed here shortly.
Global ~3.5 hour, live streaming event to all division employees
8:00 – 9:45AM
- CX Day Kick-off (Customer Thank You Notes)
- Customer Fireside Chat
10:00 – 11:30am
- CX Expert Fireside Chat
- CX Initiatives Review
- Closing Remarks
For CX Day, we want to celebrate how we support our customers and partners, and how we help them deliver excellent service to their customers using our software to build a lifetime of experience.
We’re going to have a pizza party with our New York City-based partners and customers to discuss their definition of customer “wow” and the top 5 things they do to engage customers during each conversation and in their customer success journey.
Azra Betul Yasar, CX Strategist and Designer at Turkcell Turkey, writes:
“We are designing a few things for our employees. We want make them feel the CX soul especially this day.
– We placed the enter hall of the firm (each locations of the firm) cut-outs. The cut-out shape is a huge location pin and the message on it is “the unique customer experience starts here”
– And also we placed a celebration message in all LCD screens in each location of the firm. The message was ” For Unique Customer Experience; we think together, we imagine together, we achieve together.
– And we had a 1hr Happy CX Hour to make celebration with all employees.
That’s how we celebrate CX day at Turkcell.”
Wolters Kluwer Asia Pacific
Janine Scott, Regional Manager – Customer Experience at Wolters Kluwer Asia Pacific, writes:
“We had an entire day of internal events aimed at showcasing our best CX initiatives to staff and speaking openly about the next steps in our journey. These events were hosted from single locations and streamed around the region. Attendance was high and we celebrated with themed cupcakes and a little customer experience treasure hunt game which included gathering little heart shaped Wolters Kluwer logos meant to represent our customers and taking pictures showcasing our customer experience focus.
Externally for our customers we hosted a free webinar delivered by a local expert in the field all about using CX to Grow Revenue. Again we had great attendance at the session and it rated so highly we are looking to run a series of them for our customers.
Given it was our first time running a full CX day we were really happy with how it went and feel energised as a team.”
Old Mutual Wealth
Sam Wooller, CCXP, Specialist, Customer Experience Team, at Old Mutual Wealth, writes:
“Our Customer Experience Team are running a week-long event we call ‘Love the Customer Week’ from 3-7 October.
Love the Customer Week is our way of celebrating all that we do, as a business, for our customers. We run it several times a year, and this October it ties in with CX Day and National Customer Service Week.
During the week we run a mix of informative sessions, demonstrations, share customer feedback, and customer-focused competitions; it aims to raise awareness of Old Mutual Wealth’s customer initiatives across the business.
Love the Customer Week allows us to showcase some of the great work that is already happening, but it also gives us an opportunity to refocus and generate new ideas so we can improve the experience we give to our customers.
It is also a chance for individuals to take some time out to think about why we exist as a business (our customer-focused mission), how they fit in with that, and how what they do helps our customers. Plus we encourage all teams to celebrate and share with others what they do well already, and think of a ways we can continue to challenge what we do as a business with our customers in mind.
Events happening from 3-7 October 2016 include –
- The launch of our new ‘Customer Lounge’ – a dedicated area where we can welcome customers who visit our offices in person and deliver the experience they deserve. We launched the new room with cake and bubbly and invited the business to come and see the facilities, learn about how the process works, and give us feedback.
- ‘Lunch of Champions’ – some of our senior exec team hosted a lunch to celebrate the hard work of our customer-focused champions. We asked for managers to nominate individuals in their teams who have made a big impact on our customer experience and/or displayed customer-focused behaviours, and they joined some of our senior exec team for a celebratory lunch and round-table discussion.
- Vulnerable customers – drop-in sessions. We’re hosting drop-in sessions where visitors can learn more about the work we’re doing focusing on better understanding and delivering supportive, tailored experiences to our vulnerable customers. The sessions include the chance to experience a bit of what it’s like to be a vulnerable customer by taking part in interactive exercises (for example experience what it is like to read a sentence in braille) which highlight the difficulties some of our customers face and get our audience to think about we can improve the service we deliver.
- During the week, we are updating the business on our new ‘Customer Policy’ and ‘Vulnerable Customer Policy’ documents – these policies set out some governance, guiding principles and a framework for teams/ areas to follow.
- Each day, we’re running various quizzes and competitions to increase awareness of our customers generally, and our specific customer-focused initiatives. And we’re sharing a daily communication that includes a ‘must-watch’ customer service excellence video – we’ve selected videos which demonstrate best practise customer service/ customer-focused initiatives and culture with the aim of inspiring and energising the wider business.”
David Knight, Vice President, Customer Experience at Actsoft, Inc., writes:
“CX DAY is a big celebration day at Actsoft, Inc.
CX DAY 2015, we focused on “launching our new CX strategy.”
CX DAY 2016, our Actsoft Global Customer Experience Center will focus on “leveraging teamwork to create exceptional customer experiences.”
Our company is conducting teamwork activities across all customer-facing teams. We’re starting with a CX Breakfast Kick-Off where we review our CX strategy, go over today’s activities, launch contests, provide links to CX education articles and distribute “CX Motivation Boxes” to all teams.
The CX Motivation Box includes our CX strategy guidelines, snacks and Lego building blocks. Team members will use the building blocks for a contest. They must select someone not on his/her team and build something cool. Leaders will judge the builds later today and gift cards will be awarded.
Individual team members can enter a “CX DAY MEME” contest focused on “a teamwork MEME”. Winners announced later today and gift cards awarded.
Thank you CXDAY.ORG!
Actsoft CX | Next Level Customer Care. Unmatched Customer Value.”
DST Health Solutions
Tonya Farling, Project Leader – Customer Experience at DST Health Solutions, writes:
We hung up banners for each of our customers and provided all of our associates finger print stickers. They are to go around and place their fingerprint on each customer banner that they touch in their job.
We placed ear buds on each associate’s desk with our CX motto “Listen. Learn. Lead.” along with a fortune cookie. The winning fortune cookies had “Listen.Learn.Lead.” in them. They received Starbucks gift cards. They also received post-it notes with the Listen.Learn.Lead motto on with the DST logo that also stated, “Your excellent service has been noted.” This was in conjunction with Customer Service Week.
We are also hosting two webinars along with a valued customer who will talk about how they are making a difference in the lives of their members.”
Todd Johnson, Chief Customer Officer at JDA, writes:
At JDA, we value our customers and want their experience with us to be the best possible. This attitude is part of our culture and is embraced by JDA associates across the organization. In honor of CX Day this year, we are celebrating our customer by launching our customer centricity effort led by our Chief Customer Officer. This on-going initiative includes customer touchpoint sessions and educational communications for JDA associates, as well as blog and social media campaigns championing our customer experience cause. We are also hosting insight events where JDA executives and associates will listen and address the needs of our customers and partners. At JDA, we realize that we must earn the right to growth by improving our customer’s lives, and we are doing just that by making our customers our number one priority, this day and every day!
Johnelee Dizon, Marketing Director at HappyOrNot, writes:
HappyOrNot will be celebrating CX Day in multiple locations: – Tempere, Finland Headquarters – South Florida, US / Americas Branch Office – San Francisco Panel Discussion: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about a Career in CX – Chicago Panel Discussion: Designing for Growth Photo-ops will be taken at each location and will be posted on our Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). To supplement this social activity, other shareable CX Day social media images will be scheduled for posting through out the week. All social activities will use the hashtag: #CXDAY A Takeaway Blog will be posted a week after CX Day to recap CX Day activities and present key takeaways from the panel discussions. Lastly, on the day of, HappyOrNot will be publishing be a CX blog post by best seller Shep Hyken, a customer service expert, author, and speaker.
Mohammed Almokhem, CEO and Founder, CX Shift, writes:
“We will celebrate CX Day with our customers by posting tips and raising awareness about customer experience on our social media and blog. We will offer free consultation about customer experience. We will have offers and discounts on our services: business development, product/service improvement and innovation, customer experience improvement, marketing, web/app design and entrepreneurship advising.
We are celebrating this day because our customers are the reason our business existed in the first place.
We will have a page on our website to celebrate the CX Day. This page will have tips about and what CX is:
• English: http://en.cxshift.com/cxday/
• Arabic: http://www.cxshift.com/cxday/“
Jaco van den Heever, Digital Customer Experience Manager, Vodacom, writes:
“Under the banner of “CARE”, Vodafone’s Customer Experience Excellence programme, Vodacom South Africa hosted Customer Experience Excellence awareness workshops for a whole week from 19-23 September for all our employees.
Our World CX Day celebrations on 5 October will include hosting an open Voice of the Customer (VOC) session where executives and managers from across the company will be asked to go find customers in both our physical and digital channels and show their appreciation to them for being our customers. We will also be running training sessions for facilitators on “How to facilitate a Customer Journey Mapping workshop”.”
Florida Society of Association Executives
Pam Bauer, CXO, Florida Society of Association Executives, writes:
“Florida Society of Association Executives (FSAE) is hosting their annual Education Day conference on October 5th, simultaneously with CX Day. What a perfect opportunity to host a session for conference attendees to educate on the importance of CX and discuss ways developing a CX culture will improve their organization.
Conference attendees will celebrate CX Day by sharing stories and posting to social media. We want to shine a light on those who are purposeful with their CX! Attendees will also receive a heart-shaped sticker for their badge which reads “Show Me the CX Love”.”
Maria Gendelman, Chief Culture & Experience Officer, ConnectOneBank, writes:
“We are celebrating AMAZING ACTS OF KINDNESS through employee and client stories. The winners of the day will receive an apple watch.
We are celebrating with our clients and taking some to lunch, bringing some of them donuts in our logo’d donut boxes, are having cupcakes and coffee with clients in our branch locations and raffling off a Tiffany ice bucket in each of our locations. We are engaging clients through the day and taking pictures with clients letting them know we love them. Also each client that comes into our locations receives a ConnectOne Coffee mug.
Our teams are encouraged to submit AMAZING ACTS OF KINDNESS stories throughout the day!”
Jen Rodstrom, Customer Experience Transformist, Temkin Group, writes:
“Last year, Temkin Group had a great time celebrating CX Day. This year, CX Day will be held on October 5th and we’re planning another exciting celebration.
Temkin Group has labelled 2016 The Year of the Emotion for customer experience. As you’ll see below, we’re continuing that theme in our CX Day plans:
Thought leadership video: Bruce will interview renowned author and thought leader Barry Schwartz, in a pre-taped webinar entitled “Infusing Humanity Into CX.”
Webinar with Jen. Jen Rodstrom will present The Fundamentals of Customer Experience at 9:00 AM ET
Webinar with Aimee. Aimee Lucas will present Building a Customer-Centric Culture at 1:00 PM ET.
Free research. Anyone who attends either of the two Temkin Group webinars will receive a code for downloading a free copy of the report, Lessons in CX Excellence, 2016.
Free eBook. We’ll be publishing a new eBook, “25 Tips for Tapping into Customer Emotion” that will be available to download for free.
CX and Emotion video. We plan to unveil an fun new video showing the importance of customer emotions in customer experience.
CX Infographic. We’ll publish a new version of “The Ultimate CX Infographic” that’s been very popular over the last few years.
Research discount. We’ll provide a discount code via twitter that will give a 15% discount on any research purchased during CX Day (12:01 AM ET to 11:59 PM ET).
The bottom line: Join Temkin Group in celebrating CX Day 2016!
The Select Group
Jeff Zirker, Chief Experience Officer, The Select Group, writes:
“The Select Group is excited to participate in our 1st Annual CX Day celebrations on October 5th. As a company, we have a unique customer base which can be looked at as three distinct groups: clients, consultants and internal employees. Our CX Day celebrations will focus on showing appreciation towards each of these groups:
• Directors in every one of our office locations will visit with top clients in their area. During these visits, they will gift partners with a small token of our appreciation which will also contain a message from our Chief Experience Officer highlighting all of the changes we have made over the past year to better improve the experience for our customers.
• Through satisfaction surveys, we have learned that continued education & skill-based training is an important driver to consultant satisfaction. After being brought to our attention, we have been working to develop official partnerships with a nationwide online university as well as a global technical certification & training center in order to offer highly discounted training, certifications and degree programs to all consultants on staff. We are excited to launch and announce this Lifelong Learning program on CX Day!
• Our Chief Experience Office works with a volunteer committee of internal employees, named our Experience Champions. This team is planning unique celebrations in each of our office locations to raise employee awareness around recent Customer Experience initiatives and to recognize employees who have made a difference over the past year.”
SAS Institute Inc
Kristen Haddock, Marketing Specialist – Users Group Programs, SAS Institute Inc, writes:
“This year, SAS will, once again, join companies globally to celebrate CX Day.
In the weeks prior to Oct. 5th, each C-level executive will emphasize SAS’ commitment to our customers, the importance of CX every day, and remind employees of the company’s annual celebration plans on Oct. 5th. These messages will be sent via their individualized & internal organization’s monthly communication – email, podcast, blog or newsletter. There will also be informational articles headlining the news on our internal website.
Socially, SAS will reinforce our continued & daily commitment to CX by posting a “”Did You Know?”” social tile series. This series will highlight an individual component of our customer commitment each day in the 5 days leading up to CX Day.
On Oct. 5th, SAS will continue its annual CX Day celebration traditions. Employees around the globe will be sharing why they value SAS customers by using the hashtag #CXDay and tagging @sas_cares on social media. They can also use the custom PDF template provided that celebrates CX Day by printing it off, taking a photo and sharing it on their personal social channels.
At SAS world headquarters, two of the largest employee cafes on our campus will be the center of the day-of customer appreciation celebration. Employees can share the love for our customers by taking photos behind a life-sized Instagram-inspired photo frame and share socially. Copies of the SAS Cares poster (which is the consolidated resource for all of our customer support options) will also be available for pick-up and there will be our traditional “”blue heart”” cookies to snack on.”
Laura Klover, Manager, Customer Experience Change Management, at Sprint writes:
Sprint’s theme for CX Day 2016 is all about having employees show their customer obsession and how they are making the customer experience simple, dependable, and personal. The timing for CX Day worked out really well for Sprint this year because we had just launched a new company mission, vision and set of values, one of which was “Obsess.” CX Day allowed us to piggy back on prior corporate messaging and drive home more action around the “Obsess” value.
Here are the main activities that Sprint planned for CX Day 2016.
• Inclusion of our CXDay activities in our CEO’s weekly email to the entire company
• Chief Experience Officer sent a thank you letter to all ~30K Sprint employees. This letter also summarizes key CX accomplishments to date.
• Presidents of Care, Telesales and Retail field organizations sent recognition/thank you cards to all ~15K frontline employees who report to them
• The Top 20% of employees in Care, Retail and our Indirect partner locations received recognition certificates from their appropriate leader, thanking them for their efforts.
• We partnered with our training department and our marketing department and created two videos to be sent out in the Chief Experience Officer’s email and in a CX Day article on our corporate intranet plus posted on monitors in our Overland Park, KS campus of 14 buildings and in Care centers:
• A short, funny video of our Chief Experience Officer and VP of our Multi-Channel Operations group, thanking employees for all their customer experience efforts and driving home the message of making CX simple, dependable, and personal.
• A fast, 2:37 minute leadership medley video of seven of our top leaders with responsibility for key customer
experience initiatives giving one or two sentences about what they are doing to improve the customer experience at Sprint.
• We created four 22*28” posters with different CX messages on them and distributed over 200 of these posters around the 14 buildings on the Overland Park, KS campus and the four buildings on our Reston VA campus. 8.5 * 11 flyers were made available to Retail stores and Care centers for posting in their back rooms.
• We wrote four articles about CX Day and posted all of these to our corporate intranet for viewing by all 30K Sprint employees. Three of these articles were teasers for our CX Day contest in the weeks leading up to 10/5 and one was a summary on CX Day of key success stories in Care, Retail, and our Outer Loop teams this year.
• The biggest piece of Sprint’s 2016 CX Day celebration is a photo/meme contest in which anyone in the company can post a photo/meme or snapshot of a Twitter/Facebook post to our company community share site telling how they are making Sprint’s customer experience simple, dependable, and personal. Employees are encouraged to tag their social media posts with #CXDay and one of #simpleCX, #dependableCX, or #personalCX, depending on what they are submitting. The Top 10 submissions will be selected by our CX Day committee and offered for company voting to select the top five winners. Sprint is a paper-minimalist company so this contest was our alternative to printing out “We ♥ customers” pages for photos. Plus, with over 2000 locations worldwide, this contest allowed people in various locations to easily participate.
Randeep Dosanjh, Marketing Specialist, ResponseTek, writes:
“As a company who truly believes in the customer experience, celebrating CX day is an annual event we not only look forward to but make a priority to celebrate.
This year ResponseTek is celebrating CX Day by running a variety of activities:
• Social media campaign highlighting our customers, and our staff celebrations of CX Day
• We are running a game of ResponseTek Feud (our take on Family Feud)! We’ve created a fun and knowledgeable survey for our employees to fill out, and have pre-selected a handful of employees to play the game with the winner to be crowned as this year’s ResponseTek CX Super Hero. This game went over great last year, so we are bringing it back.
• We will be broadcasting the CX Day webinar and regional panels live across our multiple offices and celebrating with food, drinks, and prizes!”
Laura Lucero, CX/NPS Program Manager, Quantum Corporation, writes:
Quantum Corporation is celebrating Global Customer Experience Day by holding a pilot Customer Appreciation event at our Englewood office (8560 Upland Drive, Englewood, CO 80112). All Colorado Quantum Corporation customers are invited to join us for on-site tours, product demonstrations, exploration of new and improved self-help tools, and interaction with a variety of product and technical support experts. We will highlight the contributions of our Service Support teams who directly impact the Customer Experience, but also show how it’s a cross functional team effort. We’ll also provide lunch for our guests!
Posmo CX Consulting & Research
Alexis Brantes of Posmo CX Consulting & Research, Santiago de Chile, writes:
“In the frame of the CX Celebration. We are making an event in the city of Santiago de Chile about the CX into Innovation for the CX Day in October 5th.
This will be for free event and is organized by Telefonica I+D Chile, The Interaction Design Foundation in LATAM & Chile, LATAM Airlines and us (Posmo CX Consulting & Research).
This free event will be host by Telefonica I+D Chile (Providencia #111) and will have speakers from LATAM AIRLINES & POSMO CX”
Connie Schlosberg, Digital Marketing Manager, Primary Intelligence writes:
“With Primary Intelligence’s customer conference just around the corner, CX Day is a great platform to get us ready for the event. We plan to release new content from our 2016 B2B State of Customer Experience research which will help B2B Customer Experience professionals ignite their programs and increase their customers’ satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. In addition, we will be giving away the State of Customer Experience report to two lucky winners. Please follow us on Twitter for details. We’ll also be participating in events on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Facebook. We look forward to sharing best practices and educational content with our clients and Customer Experience professionals.
Primary Intelligence has been providing Customer Experience Analysis services in its current form since 2012, though has done customer experience research since its founding in 2000. Customer Experience Analysis is offered as a “sister” option to Win Loss Analysis services, with both services focused on winning, retaining, and growing revenue.”
Marketing Future Forum
Lynn Hunsaker, President & Co-Founder, MArketing Future Forum, writes:
“We are celebrating CX Day for the whole month of October!
1) October 1-31: 10% discount (code = cxday) on Marketing efficiency & effectiveness coaching, e.g. customer lifecycle management, gaps between buying and selling, marketing governance, marketing centers of excellence, etc. (see list of coaching topics at http://MOpartners.com/coaching) http://MOpartners.com/downloads/MO-on-call
2) Wednesday, October 12th: download the template “”Are You Ready for the Future of Marketing?”” http://MarketingFutureForum.com/whats-new/this-week
3) Wednesday, October 19, 3-3:45 pm ET, “”Where Does Marketing Fit in the Customer Experience Journey?”” Webcast Conversation (5 minutes explanation + 5 minutes group discussion x 4 slides), presented by Lynn Hunsaker. https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1084972063524596225
4) Wednesday, October 26th: live walkthrough of the marketing effectiveness game-changer Tailored Technique in the Marketing Future Forum: “”How Customer-Centered is Your Group?”” (example: http://the.marketingfutureforum.com/realtime and http://the.marketingfutureforum.com/buyin) https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2188021919718890242
We will also be reaching out to all of our consulting clients and online customers with special thanks during October 2017!”
Roy Nishita, Consultant Marketing Manager, Dell Technologies , writes:
“Dell Technologies recognizes that customer experience is a brand differentiator and is an essential part of a successful business strategy. Therefore, we use this day to showcase Dell’s industry-leading CX capabilities, emphasize how every employee plays a role in shaping a customer-centric culture and thank customers for their business and loyalty. This year, Dell will celebrate CX Day in a variety of ways, some of which include…
• 30+ onsite celebrations, which include customer guest speakers, celebrity guest speakers, interactive CX demo stations and the announcement of the company-wide 2016 Global CX awards—to recognize high impact team projects
• Blogs featuring diverse voices from across the company, such as this one by Howard Elias, President of Dell EMC Services and IT.
• A live, virtual web broadcast on October 5 @ 2 pm EST open to everyone (internal and external), which will include remarks from customers, leaders and celebrity guest—WWE wrestling superstar, John Cena.
• Internal social media campaign (via “Chatter”) using specific CX hashtags for global employees to recognize 1) loyal customers and 2) colleagues who exemplify great CX values.
• External online event site to promote the event and host key post-event resources (e.g. recap videos, blogs, etc.).”
Mohamed Latib, Founder and CEO, VX University, writes:
“We’re celebrating a worldwide embrace of CX by bolstering professionals in the discipline across the globe.
* CXPA-sponsored webinar focusing on “”Cross Cultural Issues in CX.”” Join Mohamed Latib, CXU Founder and CEO, as he moderates the discussion. Participating on the panel will be Amit Chakrapani from CRMA Asia, a CXU International Partner. Join the webinar on October 5, 2016 at 7pm (Eastern time zone).
* Get a FREE Practice Test for the CCXP Certification exam. CXU is proud to be endorsed by the CXPA as an Authorized Resource Training Provider. Prepare yourself for CCXP certification with the Knowledge Bank practice tests. Get a FREE practice test that covers all 6 Core-Content Areas in celebration of CX Day.
* New Infographic depicting the latest empirical research on the importance of the CX discipline. Get the answers to the most common question: Why is Customer Experience so valuable?
Get the giveaways by visiting www.cxuniversity.com/cx-day-2016.php
Follow @cxuniversity to get the latest CX Day tweets and updates.”
Lynn Hunsaker, CX ROI Strategist at ClearAction writes:
“We are celebrating CX Day for the whole month of October with 10% discount (code = cxday) on CX coaching (http://ClearActionCX.com/product/cx-on-call).
1) Tuesday, October 4, 3-3:30 pm ET: “”Customer Experience Excellence: How Far We Have Come & How Far We Still Need to Go”” talk show with Ingrid Lindberg (ChiefCustomer.com, B2C CXM expert) and Lynn Hunsaker (ClearActionCX.com, B2B CXM expert) in the live online chat room at http://tinyurl.com/cem-show.
2) Wednesday, October 5th we are launching our new “”CXM 101″” online course, covering the basics of customer experience management! http://ClearActionCX.com/product/cxm101
3) Wednesday, October 12, 8-9 pm ET (5 pm Pacific, 8 am Oct 13th Tokyo time): “”Integrating the 6 CCXP Competencies”” live webinar course taught by CCXP Authorized Resource & Training Provider Lynn Hunsaker, including 15 minutes of Q&A. FREE on 10/12. Recording is for purchase after 10/12. http://ClearActionCX.com/product/6-competencies
4) Wednesday, October 19th: launch of ClearAction’s CXM templates subscription packages!
5) Wednesday, October 26th: launch of 6-module “”Customer-Focused Communication”” course! http://ClearActionCX.com/product/customer-focused-communication
We will also be reaching out to all of our consulting clients and online customers with special thanks during October 2017!”
Warren Enteria, Business Quality Management Division Manager, Cebuana Lhuillier, writes:
“HOW IS YOUR COMPANY CELEBRATING CX DAY?
Cebuana Lhuillier is a one-stop shop for every Filipino’s micro-financial needs. We are committed to be the preferred micro-financial and business-to-business solutions partner in the Philippines.
Since 2009, we have been holding a month-long celebration (every February) that showcases excellent client service. The celebration was initially dubbed as “Client Service Month”. Over the years, the company levelled up and incorporated other aspects of delivering quality service in the celebration, so it eventually became known as “”Quality Month””.
For 2016 celebration, the theme focused on the 3Fs of great client experience: Fast, Friendly, and Fun. We organized several activities such as a crowd sourcing forum on quality where we invited our clients to share their best client service experiences. Another highlight was a theme day dedicated to appreciating internal and external clients. With the theme of “Friendship in Colors”, external clients were given small tokens such as chocolates and household items. For units providing support to internal clients, their offices were gaily decorated to create a festive and friendly atmosphere, and the employees wore colorful shirts, were served free breakfast, and took selfies at our special photo booth. The month-long celebration ended on a high note by holding our first Ms. Q-niverse (a play on Ms. Universe), a search for a female employee who has a charming personality, work smarts, and is the epitome of fast and friendly service.
For CX Day 2016, 10/05/16, we will be recognizing men and women of service through the Service Quality Awards. In this activity, employees who garnered the top scores in our Client Service Mastery Program will be given tokens and cash incentives. This will also be the venue for our President and CEO, Jean Henri Lhuillier, to sit down and touch base with the employees, and unearth best practices in delivering excellent service. We are also spreading excellent customer service in our corporate Facebook account through a series of viral videos where employees can share their best practices.”
At CA Technologies, Lynne Mahoney shares:
“Like many companies, we are actually celebrating Customer Experience throughout the entire week of October 3 – 7. We learned last year that one day was not enough! We will use this time to reinforce CA’s commitment to our customers both internally and externally. During this week, CA Technologies events will include…
• A letter from our CEO to customers discussing changes made as a result of their feedback. This communication is an important part of closing the customer feedback loop that is key to the Net Promoter System (NPS) methodology. It will also reference our Customer Promise focused on delivering a superior customer experience.
• Social media including internal and external campaigns that encourage people to share pictures, quotes and stories using the #CXDay hashtag as well as an external CX-focused Tweet Chat and blog.
• Participation in internal and external CX-focused webinars.
• Focus on the company intranet, which will be the hub of executive communications on CX, and will include stories showcasing customer-centric behavior and opportunities to join in the celebration.”
Colin DeCair, Customer Experience Manager at Busey writes:
“Tuesday, October 4 marks the fourth annual Customer Experience (CX) Day. Conceptualized by the Customer Experience Professionals Association, CX Day is a global celebration honoring the companies and people that create premier experiences for their customers.
Join the week-long, all market celebration, with the Spread the Love challenge on B Well! Associates participating in all three Spread the Love challenge events will receive 150 B Well points – Pulaski associates will receive their points in 2017. The fun begins October 3!
Calendar of Events:
*Monday, October 3 – Send a Service Gram. All associates are encouraged to submit a Service Gram to recognize service excellence in their peers or offer opportunities to improve service.
Tuesday, October 4 – Pop-Up Celebrations. Each branch will host a special Pop-Up Celebration for their customers. With an allotment of $100 per branch, teams determine when and how they’ll thank their customers with a special treat.
Note: Pop-up celebrations will be held in the lobby of all branches. Lines of businesses on floors above a lobby are encouraged to invite their customers to join the lobby celebrations. Pulaski branches will not participate in Pop-Up celebrations in 2016.
*Wednesday, October 5 – Spread the Love ‘N’ Learn. The CX team will host two WebEx sessions focused on providing exceptional service. Join our Busey service all-stars as they discuss service excellence in everything they do. Topics to include:
How Customer Feedback Drives Change #RelationshipGoals:
Improving Experience for Branch-less Customers
8:15 – 8:45 a.m. 10:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Sandy Chapman Jason Coward
Susan Thuney Andy Steggles – Higher Logic LLC
To sign up for a session(s), please submit the OTL registration form located here. Associates only need to attend one session for B Well challenge credit.
*Thursday, October 6 – CX Scavenger Hunt. What does NPS stand for? Can you name all 5 Service Academy sessions? Try your luck at this virtual scavenger hunt and test your knowledge of Busey’s CX efforts! Game Boards will be posted on OTL.
Friday, October 7 – Who’s Your Banker? Customers will nominate their favorite associate on Facebook. Everyone who comments will be entered to win a $50 Gyft card. The associate who receives the most nominations will receive a $25 Gyft card.”
Jen Maldonado, Manager, Support Insights & Training at Activision writes:
At Activision, we are celebrating all week! We have branded it Player Experience Week and have a fun logo with PEW, PEW, PEW! in gamer-style shoot-em-up lingo.
On Monday we are opening the week with a word from our Sr. Director of Player Support and an invitation for the frontlines to share their “superpower” with us, whether it is it their x-ray vision that enables them to see player questions coming from afar or their super strength to withstand the long days during launch season. We are looking forward to seeing our team’s creative submissions! We will also have a desk drop with cookies as a treat to kick off the week’s celebrations.
On Tuesday we are launching a peer-to-peer recognition program entitled Double XP where we will encourage employees to submit nominations for anyone who positively impacts player experience either directly or indirectly. All nominees and nominators will have their names put in a raffle for Amazon gift cards, to encourage participation.
On Wednesday, CX Day, we will have a slideshow playing in the office on a loop that contains 100 positive quotes from players about their support experience. We will also host an afternoon ice cream social where we view an exclusive Activision documentary for the first time, then play a fun game of Player Experience Jeopardy, with categories based on support experiences. That evening, Activision is hosting the local SoCal CXPA LNE where other companies are invited to “Open Mic Night” to share stories about their CX Superheroes and times they went above and beyond to make a customer’s day.
On Thursday we are continuing the celebration by surprising and delighting our player base with prizes. We are going to reach out to 10 players who shared something positive about their experience with our support department on social media, and offer them an Activision t shirt to say thanks!
On Friday we are wrapping up with a “Pay it Forward” event. All day long there will be thank you cards and colored pens in the break room for employees to use to thank others in their day to day lives who provide exceptional service experiences to them — whether it be their dry cleaner, favorite waiter, or clerk at the local car wash.
We are looking forward to a fun-filled week celebrating our team, our players, and all in the customer experience field!
Verizon Enterprise Solutions has a very new and passionate Customer Experience Team. We are excited to be part of the CX DNA! As such this is our very first year celebrating CX Day, so this is what we will be doing:
• October 5: Digital Video Card.
Our Enterprise Chief Marketing Officer will be sending a digital video card on October 5th to all Verizon Enterprise employees to highlight the following:
- October 5 is Global CX Day, time to celebrate and thank our customers!
- The importance of how Customer Experience is at the center of everything we do.
- A summary of some of our accomplishments to date.
• Week of October 3: Social Media Tiles
Develop and share social tiles for CX Day on how VES delivers a great customer experience…as a message from our VES CMO.
• Week of October 3: Enterprise Customer Service Appreciation Week
A group of events and activities across our Customer Care centers with local celebrations, including awards for the best customer care, photos, prizes, and daily champions for best customer service!
• Dec 8: CX Live Chat
Due to schedule constraints we had to move the date of our Live Chat. Our VES CMO hosted a CX Live Chat in early Dec 2015 that was very successful and had record attendance. We have planned another one for early Dec 2016!
Stephanie Davis, CX Manager at Microsoft, writes:
Microsoft is hosting the “I’m Customer Inspired” Challenge, where 115K employees and company leaders are invited to share stories about what inspires their customer obsession. The stories – about employees, customers or partners, or CX luminaries – showcase what inspires Microsoft employees to advocate for customers. Employees will share their stories and pictures, and the winning stories get made into inspirational posters that will be used throughout the company. In addition, donations will be made to charities to honor employee participation.
The “I’m Customer Inspired” Challenge serves as a storytelling opportunity to educate employees about CX, celebrates employees who create great customer experiences, and motivates employees and builds our customer obsessed culture.
Kristine Davis, Sr. Manager, Customer Experience at Beeline, writes:
We are fairly new at this so we are going to start small this year… We are releasing our (first ever) VoC annual report on 10/5. All colleagues will receive a printed copy of the report on this day and printed copies along with a thank you card from our CEO & COO will be sent to clients that participated in the VoC surveys/interviews. Additionally, we are going to post some of the posters from the CX Day resources page around the office and we are considering having a photo booth using some of the signs from the resources page as well. We will be posting about our celebration on our social media accounts.
Kelly O’Haver, Client Experience Manager at Centennial writes:
The City of Centennial begins its celebration of service in September with the Cities and Towns Week. Cities and Towns Week is Sept. 12-18 and provides an opportunity to recognize vital services provided to our community. Each day Centennial will recognize a partner and the valuable services they provide to our community by sharing a fun fact through social media. Then, during the first week of October, we are planning a week of internal service recognition. Our entire focus this week is to shine a light on exceptional internal service. Here are details of our plans for the week: Wall of Praise – Each employee will be provided a blank “Wall of Praise” sheet to hang at their desks. People will be encourage to comment and share kudos for co-workers. Staff Shout Out – Blank cards will be available for people to use for writing a “Shout Out” to a Staff member and attach it to their Wall of Praise. Posters – These will be posted in break rooms and other secure access spaces to promote the “Wall of Praise” campaign and encourage people to help make someones day. Snacks – Treats will be provided on one or two days as a way for the City and it’s largest partner, CH2, to say “Thank you” to everyone. Centennial is first celebrating key efforts of our partners to provide value in external service to the community through our Cities and Towns Week social media campaign. Then, we are bridging this service awareness into a week of honoring terrific internal service provided by staff!
Bangor Savings Bank
October 6th CX Day, was incorporated into and became a pinnacle day of a broader customer appreciate event at Bangor Savings Bank. Specific events and activities that took place for CX Day are as follows:
Global CX Day Activities:
- Notification and thank you email sent the day before CX Day to as many customers as possible, nearly 100,000, inviting them into a local branch on CX Day
- Refreshments with CX Day Signage in all branch locations
- Special edition internal Bank-wide call hosted by our President & CEO to kick off the day
- My role in serving customers is…. Bank-wide Participation and drawing (we asked all employees, regardless of position, to finish and submit the statement, As [job title], my role in serving customers is…. This was intended to send a message that no matter where they work within the organization, they have an impact on the customers’ experience.
- Employee submissions were made available on the special intranet CX Day page
- Employee video created in-house with our President & CEO and other employees sharing their submissions and posted to our Social Media and intranet pages
- Employees of the top four submissions were asked to be guests on the on the Bank-wide call to share their submissions
- The video was so well received that we are having a professional version created for broader Bank use
- CX Day Special Page launched on Bank’s Intranet and included…
- Information about CX Day
- Special BSB CX Day events
- Links to Social Media CX Day Posts
- Posting of employee statements finishing the sentence, My role in serving customers is….
- General Customer Experience material and video links made available
- I Heart Customers Signage
- With CXPA’s permission, modified the I Heart Customers logo to highlight the global nature of the event
- Stickers worn all day by every employee (740+ employees)
- Signs made available in each branch, operations center, and corporate offices to take “selfies” with customers and posted to Social Media (with permission)
- Signs also used to take pictures with and in front of business customer locations and posted to Social Media (with permission)
- External facing digital displays in all locations showed special CX Day messaging
- Numerous sets of the 10 CXPA-developed Customer Experience Statistics posters hung throughout the Bank’s operations center and corporate offices
- Bank’s established network of Experience Champions (one in each department and branch) received special CX Day communication and conducted a special meeting focused on CX Day with their teams
Brian Sparker, Head of Content Marketing, Review Trackers.
HOW IS YOUR COMPANY CELEBRATING CX DAY?
Our CEO and CRO took a day trip to visit one of our top clients in person. As a SaaS we rarely get the opportunity to get out of the office and have a proper lunch with our customers. The product we sell is focused entirely on gaining and understanding customer feedback, so whenever we get the chance to hear first hand how our service works for our customers, we have to jump at it. I can’t think of any better way to spend CX day than visiting with our customers.
Jaco van den Heever, User Experience Manager, Vodacom.
HOW IS YOUR COMPANY CELEBRATING CX DAY?
We’ve created a Customer Experience Innovation Lab as part of our company’s drive to become more customer centric. It’s been named the “CARE Innovation Kitchen”, and we are officially opening it for use on #CXDay.
The intention of this area is to:
• Help us get closer to our customers and understand their pain points and needs
• Break down silos in our organisation and collaborate to create exceptional customer experiences
• Innovate to create moments of truth for our customers
The CARE Innovation Kitchen has walls covered with whiteboard paint for workshopping solutions, giant customer journey mapping templates to create exceptional customer experiences, life-sized customer personas to understand our customers better and demos and prototypes of our omni-channel solutions that are in progress.
Vodacom aims to use our CARE Innovation Kitchen to elevate the experience of our customers through enabling our staff to function at their best using this workspace.
Justin Green, Customer Experience Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Webtech Wireless Inc..
HOW IS YOUR COMPANY CELEBRATING CX DAY?
This was our first celebration of CX Day. We included multiple offices across Canada and the U.S. to participate in the following activities:
1. CX Day Banners – posted in high traffic areas within our offices.
2. Launch of a Customer Compliments Board – We displayed great feedback from our customers in the common areas of our offices. Naturally, we tend to focus on the complaints so that we can resolve customer issues quickly. However, many happy customers have great things to say. This was a perfect way to share.
3. Customer Thank You Notes – Many of our employees wrote a quick thank you note (or a few) that were then mailed to our customers. We felt that it provided a very personal touch and highlighted that everyone in the company contributes to the customer experience, a mindset that we are working to adopt.
4. Customer Experience Trivia Game – We created a short, online CX Day Trivia Challenge. Participants were entered into a draw for a chance to win great prizes.
5. Treats – What would CX Day be without cake?!
We look forward to a bigger and better celebration in 2016!
Amy Harvey, Director, Event Marketing & Programs, Mitchell.
HOW IS YOUR COMPANY CELEBRATING CX DAY?
At Mitchell, we would like this, our inaugural celebration, as an opportunity for our entire company to focus on CX by learning more about customer experience, getting to know or re-acquainted with our customers, and reflect further on our promise as a company to deliver better outcomes. Our CEO will announce the day with a video and email communication announcing the day. The email will direct them to a Customer Experience Day internal portal with more information on Mitchell’s Customer Experience, Brand and Customer Personas. The site will also highlight the work of several employees already recognized by our customers this year. It’s the perfect opportunity for us all to reflect on our customers and the experience we want them to have throughout their journey with us.