Day-Long CX Educational Series
- Organize events around the framework and show what we do to gain customer understanding (e.g., research, VOC programs), designing around the customer experience, etc.
- Go further and carry on the series for the whole week.
Customer Appreciation Events at your field offices or districts
- Invite customers to come and celebrate the day with employees.
- Go further and generate an educational program for both employees and customers to take advantage of.
- Create a movement to flood the company with recognitions and rewards from top contributions, to customer service, to person who parked the furthest from the entrance.
- Inspire and promote a colleague recognition initiative leading up to the day where each employee is encouraged to show recognition and/or gratitude to someone else in the company through their own creative way.
Customer Journey Visualization
- Create a visualization of the current customer journey map.
- Go further by sending employees on a “customer journey” and ask them to record their insights and takeaways.
“Invite the masses” to the CXDay.org Live Online Events
- Facilitate a large enough space to broadcast some of the live online events like the webinar, panels and Twitter chats.
- Go further by holding breakout discussion to talk about observations and lessons learned from the online sessions.
“Stress-less” Employee Value Opportunity
- Provide on-site shoulder massage centers where employees can take a break for 10 minutes and receive a shoulder massage.
- Go further with this by providing a recorded, fun message about the company’s customer experience that employees listen to on headphones while enjoying the massage. “Sit down and soak up the Customer Experience”