What is CX?
October 1, on-demand
- I’ll be celebrating #CXDay2019 with my local CXPA network! Will you be celebrating the day? www.cxday.org
- I’m going to CXPA (city’s) local event on October 2 for the great networking and professional development opportunity. Find an event near you on the events calendar at cxpa.org, and join the #CXDay2019 buzz.
- No CXPA local network near you? No problem. Check out the virtual #CXDay2019 events on www.cxday.org.
- My company celebrates #CXDay2019 because we understand that an everyday commitment to customer experience excellence is worth celebrating. Join us! www.cxday.org
- Our company is a #CXDay2019 sponsor because we believe a commitment to customer experience excellence is something to celebrate. How will you be celebrating on October 2? www.cxday.org
- It’s almost that time again! #CXDay2019 is October 1, 2019. Our local network (or company) is already making plans to celebrate the day. What are your plans? www.cxday.org has ideas, if you need them!
- Join me on October 1, 2019 for CXPA (city’s) local networking event. It’s a #CXDay2019 celebration with great networking and info on the latest trends in the CX profession.
- I just signed up for CXPA (city’s) local CX Day celebration October 1. How will you be celebrating #CXDay2019? If you’d like to find an event near you, or an online event, check out the events calendar at cxpa.org.
#CXDay2019 is the preferred hashtag for CX Day 2019. We invite you to use the hashtag on your social posts before, during, and after CX Day! Using the hashtag helps everyone find and amplify posts about CX Day 2019.
Use these CX Day wallpapers on your computer desktop. You can also download a PPT file to customize with your company logo.